Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tunnel Time

My growing boy is all about getting into things. I wanted to try and find a new outlet for him instead of climbing in our shelves. (Which he still loves to do still) For the $15 price tag this tunnel was a great find. My little man wasn't afraid to go through it when we got it open and figured out how to do it on his own in minutes. Now after having it for a few weeks he loves to just go through it on his own or play peek a boo with us.


Positives:
It closes up and opens easy
Small and easy to store once closed
Soft with no sharp edges or hard spots

Negatives:
Makes my house seem messy..er when it is out



You looking at me mom?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...