Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Front Facing Car Seat

We went with the Evenflo Symphony 65 e3 All-In-One Convertible Car Seat (Hamilton) at $160 after coupons and ebates cashback from babies r us. 

Ebates Coupons and Cash BackEbates is awesome by the way, I already have received $56 back for shopping online and refering a friend. all you need to do is sign up then when you want to shop online go to ebates first and search for the store you want to shop at. Click on the stores shop now button to go to their site and make a purchase. Ebates tracks that you got to lets say gap from clicking on the link from ebates and will reward you if you make a purchase. I like to see who is paying out the most and buy what I need from them. 


So $160 is still a lot of money but I figured I buy most of his clothes cheap at target so I can spend a little more on my big purchases.

It is extremely safe and easy to use. The seat reclines into 3 positions, has the sureLATCH system and easy adjust for height with the slide harness (my favorite part). No more fighting to get the shoulder straps through the seat base.


You can look into it further here
He loves it so very much

$5 target shirt

FYI, My little man has 8 teeth and working on the molars! They grow so fast. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...