Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Invites for little C's 1st



My Sons invites turned out so cute :) Since it was his first birthday I killed myself to get these done along with all the other house projects I am working on. I am crossing my fingers I finish painting the half bath by his birthday Just had to have a new color...whats wrong with me? Don't answer that :)


Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work

Whistle While You Work
Washi Tape :) My new obsession

Whistle While You Work
The first circle was altered to not show my sons name, it doesn't really look that crazy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...