Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

New Hair for Baby and Me

C's hair was getting a bit long and started to naturally form into a Mohawk. I love it but it was time to have his first hair cut! He looks like such a big boy now with his hair cut and all his newborn strawberry blonde is gone and its straight platinum blonde left.



A glimpse at our new hardwood floors




As for me, I decided it was time to give doing my own hair a try. I used Revlon frost and glow and it turned out so AMAZING! I am just itching to do it again. The worst part was doing the back of the head and would suggest asking someone to help out. I decided to do this while my hubby was gone and had no help and it still turned out awesome. At the $10-$15 price tag it far exceeded my expectations.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...