Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's coming up!!

This little mans birthday is coming up in the next week and with all our other renovation projects in full swing we are still crazy enough to throw a party. It's his first birthday! We have to do a party..even if the floors aren't all the way finished.

Whistle While You Work

I am trying to lift the burden on myself by making it a late afternoon party and eliminating the need to prepare a meal. I will still have to make snack foods and of course cupcakes and a smash cake but it will be far easier to fit in our schedule.

I have been working on his decorations for some time now and am excited to show everyone the finished project. The hubby and I will have to be multitasking VERY SOON and watch tv while cutting out some of the pieces. I am sure he will be thrilled when I tell him he has to help cut things out :)

Here is a little sneak peak at some of the pieces. I went for a circus theme and simply updated a pack I already have and added a few things here and there.

I took my sons name out of the welcome sign. My husband is still a little unsure of if he feels comfortable having his name on the blog. I am not sure if it matters but am going to refrain from names for now.


My favorite thing right now is the straw flags..which I wasn't planning on having straws, so I may have to add a dish just to be able to use them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...