Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pin Test: Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I don't have pictures as this was a late night desperation for something that was sweet and warm. It was so easy to do and I actually like the rolls better this was than cooked in the one. I am not a fan of the doughy center for cinnamon rolls and when in waffle form the entire thing is perfectly cooked. It was fun for me that they still pulled apart like regular cinnamon rolls do. I also loved that it didn't heat up my entire house from turning on the oven and was ready in a snap. All in all LOVED it. Hubby was all on board too and said it was a pass. He is very critical for food so I trust him on what he thinks when it comes to testing food.

MUST DO IT AGAIN SOON!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...