Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pin Test: Color Coding Keys with Nail Polish




In this process I relieved I don’t vary far from a fewcolors of nail polish. The few colors that are different from my norm were agift. Here are the Colors I used.

I taped off my keys so that I would have a straight line andthen I got to painting. I used 3 coats, which was needed to not have atransparent color. The only exception was the purple and pink keys. My favoriteone was the purple as the color went on smooth and was not transparent.

 
Clips really helped with being able to paint both sides at once.


After a few weeks of use they are holding up well except fora few of my keys keep getting stuck together and needed to be pulled apart. The purple nail polish is holdingup the best and looks great. I would recommend that nail polish brand for aproject like this or one not transparent and only use 2 coats.


I would say this pin is a pass as long as you use the right nail polish. Lucky for me the keys that stick together are rarely used.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...