Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chicco Poly Highchair

There are a lot of highchairs out there that are great looking that I may have preferred but not at the $250 price tag they came with.

We got our Chicco Polly Highchair for $107 (normally $160) at Buy Buy Baby.



I love the adjustable height and chair slope. I also like that the seat was a little larger than some of the other options. We like to move it next to us while we watch TV and it is incredibly easy since its legs fold in so easy.


A lot of people complain that they can't get it clean and that its not washable but if you clean it after each feeding (which we don't always do...there is food on it in the pictures, dang!!) or just the big spills then you will be fine. My little man does love to grab the straps and suck on them while he has food in his mouth (which is why I put one of the straps behind the top layer pad) and food gets in it. It comes out fine but I have to take a little time to clean that part really well.

All in all I love it and Little C loves it too. Great deal for the $107 :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...