Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Shooting in RAW

WE have a Nikon 5000 DSLR camera and I have yet to really figure out all the functions on it and learn how to use it. I decided to take some pictures of little C in camera RAW to see the difference. I really really LOVE IT!! 


I didn't do any editing to the pictures besides the adjustment in RAW.


I didn't want to use the auto focus as it takes longer for the camera to take the picture and I could miss out on a great shot... Sadly that means I am not always focused on the right thing.... fail!



Mommy my cartoons are back on... give me a minute

Mom..... Please figure out how to get me in focus

Getting better

Better

Perfect. Thanks MOM :)






All in all I find camera RAW is great but I haven't tested it out at night when I usually find my pictures look the worst and the time I usually can take pictures. Once I have it all figured out I will share the must have info for the Nikon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...