Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Middle of the night leaks



Little C officially can roll over as of a month ago and with the new found skills comes some complications.

He is now a tummy sleeper, despite my efforts.

Now that he sleeps on his tummy he has a problem with his diaper leaking and getting all over the place.


He doesn't take a pacifier it just happen to be in the crib

He is not one to sleep through it and will not go back to sleep until I take off his diaper. After the diaper is off he goes back to sleep and sleeps through me putting his diaper on and new pants and putting a blanket under him (all while he is on his still laying on his tummy, putting a diaper on butt up is not a smooth operation).

He does sleep through the night so when he is awake for more then a short cry I know I am in for another clean up.

I thought it was the costco diapers as I have noticed that if you put pressure on the diaper it will leak through the outside. Even when it barely has anything in it. I am not a fan of having to take of his jumper seat and wash it.

I switched over to the Luvs as they are the cheaper of the better diapers. I like them better then pampers due to the pampers being too fragrant and better then costco because they are softer and the straps are thinner making less irritation on my sons legs from movement and rubbing. I find the costco diapers run his leg and tummy raw from the large rough straps.


After the luvs leaked overnight I decided it was time to pay the price and try the Huggies Overnight diapers. They worked great!!!!

No he does not have a pink blanket, it was mine as a baby and he loves that it is silky. I have not found any blanket that is all silky for him. Also yes he sleeps with blankets in his face... I have tried to pull them away but he just keeps pulling them back in his face.... don't look at the fact that I don't have his sheets back on his bed yet hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...