Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sili Squeeze review

I normally don't normally buy products and end up hating them... but this is one of them. As it is a newer product (I think) and there were not many product reviews out there for me to read I decided to take a chance on it. I thought "Oh yes this will be much better than the Little green bag I want to get" ... Boy was I wrong.

The spill proof nipple is way to hard for my 7 and a half month old to get anything out of. Then when I tried it it was way to hard for even me to get anything out. The company says that it is harder for me to do as it is designed for little mouths and that little C just needed to learn how to use it. After using the squeeze with ease nipple I still have complaints. Yes Little C likes it for the first few bites but then after the silicone bag is no longer full he cannot get anything else out. It was too hard for him to suck the bottom portion out for the container because of the shape.

He has used the regular store bought pouches that come with food in them and has had no problem getting the entire portion out of the bag. Yes the Sili Squeeze may be better for an older child but at that point a child can have slices of apples and not need apple sauce.

I would say this product was a major let down for me and not worth the money at all. I wish I had more pictures of the extremely fussy baby with this product but as I said he was EXTREMELY FUSSY!! I would be too if I was hungry and the food would just not get in my tummy. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...