Whistle Home Etsy Store Contact Facebook About Whistle Custom Services Free Items Contact Blog facebook Pinterest

Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Closet Organizing



Living in a 2 story house has its pros and cons. One con is that you never (we never) want to walk upstairs to put our shoes or other things light that away.

I will admit that it is more my husband then me, hehe sorry love.

There are currently about 7 pairs of his shoes downstairs and 5 hats. Hubby is very particular about his hats and doesn't like me to hardly touch them (exaggeration a tad), so the hooks will mess the shape of his hats up ...apparently. I got an ok on the nicer hats being put upstairs while the everyday hats can go on the hooks.

With that being said I went to the store and got some $3 hooks and used an ikea hanging shelf we already had and solved my battle with the clutter downstairs. Shoes go in the shelves (along with stray socks sometimes) and hats are hung on the hooks.

Then There is a hook on the other side for my purse and the diaper bag to be hung. PERFECTION, even if the hook is not in a stud :) I did this project while hubby was hunting.

There are a few hangers for a stray shirt or jacket and a lot of other things in the back that we just wont look at for a while...... stop looking at it!

Make my life easier with keeping my house clean, at least when it comes to shoes, hats, etc. still working on everything else.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...